Available When You Need Us
It all starts with Online Banking, and all you need is a computer and an Internet connection.
If you are not currently enrolled in Online Banking, now is the perfect time to self-enroll with our “Online Banking Signup” promotion. Now through March 31, 2016, any Launch FCU member who enrolls in Online Banking will be placed into a drawing for a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card! All members who are currently enrolled in Online Banking will automatically be entered into the drawing. For complete contest rules, click here. With Online Banking you will have 24/7 access to your Launch FCU accounts. Self-enrolling online is easy, fast, and secure. Enroll in Online Banking today!
With Online Banking, you can:
- Access all of your Launch FCU accounts
- Transfer funds between Launch FCU accounts
- Use Bill Payer to pay bills and set up payment reminders
- Make person-to-person payments with Popmoney®
- Enroll in E-Statements
- Set up alerts from your Launch FCU accounts
How To Enroll In Online Banking
Enrolling in Online Banking at Launch FCU is now easier than ever with self-enroll! Save time, money, and gas by enrolling in Online Banking from your home, on the go, or wherever you are. Simply click “Enroll In Online Banking” in the orange Online Banking login box on the home page, or click here.
- Click the “Enroll In Online Banking” link located in the Online Banking login box on the home page of Launch FCU’s website.
- Read through the self-enrollment disclosure, and click “I Agree.”
- Provide answers to the authentication questions, and click “submit.”
- Create a User ID. Your User ID must be all alpha or a combination of alpha and numeric. You are not able to use a numeric ID.
- Create a password that is 8-15 characters in length.
- Confirm your password, and click “Submit.”
- You will receive a confirmation that you have successfully enrolled in Online Banking.
- Click the link titled, “Click here for Multi-Factor Authentication Enrollment” to set up multi-factor authentication for increased security.
For complete instructions on how to self-enroll in Online Banking, click here.
While you’re at it, don’t forget to sign up for eStatements. Click here for instructions on how to enroll in eStatements.
To review the “Account Authentication & Online Banking” brochure, click here.
Due to increased regulatory requirements with online banking, all Launch FCU online banking users who currently use numbers as their User ID will need to update their User ID to contain Either all alpha (letter) characters or a combination of alpha and numeric
To change your User ID:
- Log in to Online Banking using your current User ID and Password
- Select the “Your Preferences” tab- Select “Login Security Credential”
- In the “Change Password” box, at the right hand side of the screen, select the “Change User ID” link
- Your new User ID must be either all alpha characters (letters) or a combination of letters and numbers, is case sensitive, and must be 8-15 characters in length and contain no symbols. Click here for detailed instructions.
Change your User ID NOW for a chance to win an iPad Mini! All Online Banking members who already have their User ID as either alpha or alpha-numeric will be automatically entered. Winner will be drawn from all Online Banking members who have an alpha ID as of October 31, 2015. Click here for rules.
- Online and E-Services
- Member Benefits
- Additional Services
- Financial Education Resources
- Security Awareness
- Helpful Links
- Forms and Information