5 More Features Of Our New Digital Banking Suite
We’re very excited for the release our new Digital Banking Suite this fall. Launch FCU’s new Digital Banking Suite will provide you with an entirely new digital banking experience, user-friendly design, and new features that are not available with our current Online Banking platform.
This is part two of a three part series. Today we will release five new and exciting features the new digital banking suite will provide. We hope you are as excited as we are for the release.
5 New & Exciting Digital Banking Suite Features
- Self-Enroll From Any Device
With our new Digital Banking Suite you can self-enroll from any device, not just a desktop or laptop computer. Enrolling in Digital Banking at Launch FCU has never been faster or more convenient.
We understand everyone is different. That’s why our New Digital Banking Suite is all about customization. You are able to pick an overall theme for your Digital Banking experience, nickname your accounts, and organize your accounts however you want.
- Link Your External Accounts
With the new Launch FCU Digital Banking Suite you can link outside accounts, and view them through your dashboard. All you have to do is click the orange “Link Account” button, and choose the other financial institution you would like to link. If it isn’t pictured, simply utilize the search function to find your institution. You can link multiple accounts.
- Pre-Populate Your Info Into A Web Loan
Applying for a loan through Digital Banking has never been easier. Our new Digital Banking suite will pre-populate your information into the web loan application, drastically decreasing the time it takes to apply for a loan.
- Easy Account Management
Managing your finances online should be easy. Our new Digital Banking Suite will make managing your Launch FCU accounts easy. Our quick view feature allows you to view your account activity by the press of a button. Simply click on the two lines,(circled in red in the picture below). From there, you can either view your activity associated with the account, or make a quick transfer. It really is that simple.
Previously Released Features
- Seamless Design Across Devices
- Forgot Password Capabilities
- Ability To Find What You’re Looking For Fast
- Finance Management Tools
- Send & Receive Secure Messages
- 5 Tips to Prepare for a Hurricane
- 6 Tips for Back to School
- Should You Buy A New Or Old Home?
- Will Refinancing Your Auto Loan Hurt Your Credit Score?
- How To Do Valentine’s Day On A Budget
- Top 5 Ways To Save For A Car
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Finances In 2019
- 4 Best Ways To Budget For A Baby
- How To Overcome Impulse Purchases
- What Items Should You Inspect When Buying A House?
- How To Save Money On Holiday Shopping In 2019
- Four Ways A Personal Loan Can Help You Through A Difficult Time
- What Is Credit Utilization & How Does It Impact Credit Score?
- Why You Should Consider Refinancing Your Car Loan
- 5 Boat Buying Tips For A First Time Buyer
- Top 8 First Time RV Buyer Mistakes To Avoid
- 4 Tips To Help You Save Money This Halloween
- Prepare Your Vehicle For Hurricane Season
- Top 4 Car Buying Mistakes To Avoid
- Why Car Loan Rate & Term Matter
- August 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015