Make Your Auto Loan Process Seamless: Here’s What You Need to Refinance!
How do I refinance my auto loan?
What documents do I need?
What will my new monthly payment be?
These are questions that pop up when you think about refinancing your auto loan, but we can make your auto loan process seamless at Launch. We’ve laid out a list of what you need and how you can get approved for a lower rate. These came from our awesome Consumer Lending Department and they made it very easy to understand.
Here’s What You Need to Refinance
First up and most commonly asked: What documents do you need to refinance your auto loan? To make this quick and seamless, it’s a smart idea to come prepared with the below
- Original dealership contract (not required, but provides all of the information to start the process)
- Vehicle details: Vehicle Year, Make, Model, VIN Number, and Current Mileage
- Loan details: interest rate, term of loan, current monthly payment, current lender and account number
Next up: What factors does Launch look at when reviewing an auto loan application? Our Consumer Lending Department considers:
- Job history
- Credit history
- Debt level
- Collateral value
- Member relationship with Launch
Additionally, employment verification and proof of income may be required.
Lastly, a question many people ask: “How can I get approved for a lower rate?”
Simply put, make sure your credit score is in good standing because this is what determines the rate you’re assigned.
- Make on-time monthly payments for a minimum of 6 months before refinancing
- Put cash towards the balance when refinancing
- Finance for a shorter term than you currently have
If you’re thinking of refinancing your car after reading how simple the process is, Launch can make it even easier with our Football Auto Loan.
From now until the end of November, we’re passing out auto loan touchdowns with:
- .25% off your qualified auto loan rate*
- 60 days deferred payments*
- Be entered to WIN a Football Party!
Check out our football auto loan details HERE.
If you have any questions stop by one of our Launch branches or call us:
321-455-9400, opt. 3 (inside Brevard)
800-662-5257, opt. 3 (outside Brevard)
- Best Places To Watch A Launch On The Space Coast
- 10 Tips To Prepare For Tax Season
- How To Raise A Money Smart Kid
- How to Avoid Bad Check Scams
- 9 Frugal Family & Date Night Ideas!
- 8 Ways to Jump Start Your 2020 Financial Resolutions
- 8 Easy Ways to Avoid Holiday Travel Stress
- 4 Tips On Snagging a Lower Interest Rate Mortgage
- 7 Tips for Avoid Cyber Criminals on Cyber Monday
- Avoid Gift Card Scams This Holiday Season
- Make Your Auto Loan Process Seamless: Here’s What You Need to Refinance!
- If It Connects, Protect It: Maximize Security on Devices
- How to Stay Safe Trick-Or-Treating This Year
- How to Stay Safe on Social Media
- 5 Tips on How You Can Be #CyberAware
- 7 Tips For Donating to a Charity
- 8 Tips for Creating Account Passwords
- 5 Tips to Prepare for a Hurricane
- 6 Tips for Back to School
- Should You Buy A New Or Old Home?
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015