Have You Used Our Financial Tools?
If you enjoy reading about finances, you are in the right place. At Launch FCU we are dedicated to providing you with financial tools and resources to help you make educated financial decisions, to help you go beyond.
We have an abundance of loan calculators, guides, resources, and worksheets to help you make smart financial decisions, save money, spend smarter, buy a vehicle or home, and plan for your future.
- How Much Home Can I Afford?: This calculator provides you with a good idea of how much home you can afford given your monthly income, and monthly debt payments.
- Down Payment Calculator: With this calculator you can compare up to three different mortgage down payment options, to find which one works best for you.
- Mortgage Payment Calculator: Use this calculator to help you determine what your monthly payments on your new home will be.
- Retirement Calculator: Want to plan for retirement? This calculator will help you start planning for retirement, to allow you to maintain your lifestyle after you stop working.
- 401(k) Calculator: This 401(k) calculator will help you estimate how much you can save with your current 401(k) retirement savings plan.
- How Long Will It Take To Become A Millionaire: This calculator will provide you with an estimate of how long it will take your savings account to grow to a million dollars.
- How Much Should I Save For College: Use this calculator to estimate how much money you will need to save each month if you start now.
- For more financial calculators please visit our website.
- Debt In Focus: Use this tool to provide you with a plan to help you get out of debt.
- Money Smart: Various financial education modules to help with your finances.
- Glossary of Financial Terms: Definitions of the most common financial terms.
- MyFico: A tool that will help you better understand what elements go into your credit score, and ways in which you can improve your credit score.
- AnnualCreditReport.com: Use this service to receive your credit report for free. You are able to obtain your credit report for free one time per year from the three major credit reporting agencies:Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion. For info, please visit our website.
- Credit.org: Use this tool to find out how your credit score compares to the general population and an estimate of the loan rates that you could receive with your current credit score.
- FTC: Information, news, and tips on how to better manage and protect your finances.
- For additional financial resources please click here.
Forms & Worksheets
- Financial Milestones: Download charts and checklists to help you organize and manage your personal finances.
- Fritter Finder: Use this worksheet to help track your expenses, and find out where your money is going.
- Money Management Planner: Use these forms and charts to help budget your money better.
Additional Helpful Links
- TurboTax: As a Launch FCU member, you are able to receive a discount through TurboTax when doing your taxes online.
- MyInsuranceinfo.com: Use this tool to ensure that your car insurance on your Launch FCU loan is current.
- For additional helpful links, please visit our website.
© Copyright 2015 Launch Federal Credit Union. All Rights Reserved
- Should You Buy A New Or Old Home?
- Will Refinancing Your Auto Loan Hurt Your Credit Score?
- How To Do Valentine’s Day On A Budget
- Top 5 Ways To Save For A Car
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Finances In 2019
- 4 Best Ways To Budget For A Baby
- How To Overcome Impulse Purchases
- What Items Should You Inspect When Buying A House?
- How To Save Money On Holiday Shopping In 2019
- Four Ways A Personal Loan Can Help You Through A Difficult Time
- What Is Credit Utilization & How Does It Impact Credit Score?
- Why You Should Consider Refinancing Your Car Loan
- 5 Boat Buying Tips For A First Time Buyer
- Top 8 First Time RV Buyer Mistakes To Avoid
- 4 Tips To Help You Save Money This Halloween
- Prepare Your Vehicle For Hurricane Season
- Top 4 Car Buying Mistakes To Avoid
- Why Car Loan Rate & Term Matter
- 7 Tips For First Time Car Buyers
- The Difference Between Secured And Unsecured Loans
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015