We’ve Increased Our Minimum Pay
Launch FCU is proud to announce that we have increased our minimum wage for the second consecutive year. Launch FCU’s minimum pay for entry-level employees will be $12.50 per hour, effective January 1, 2018. This compares favorably to the state minimum wage of $8.25 per hour, and the national minimum wage of $7.25 per hour.
A Word From our CEO, Joe Mirachi
“Last year we implemented a minimum wage of $12 per hour, with the commitment to raise it each year. This year, because of the strong growth we have experienced, we again are raising the minimum wage. We also realize that to attract the best talent to join our team, we need to prove their value with a higher pay than what they can earn elsewhere. We believe increasing the minimum pay at the teller level will encourage locals seeking employment to consider joining our team. This new talent will provide a strong pipeline of well-trained individuals who will be excited to advance their careers within Launch FCU.”
Most of Launch FCU’s executive management began their financial career as tellers, including CFO, Kevin LeBeau; COO, Lorrie Candiotti; and CLO, Margie Mitchell. Many Vice Presidents also began their career as a teller. Launch FCU provides quality training, education, and mentoring to every individual so that they can be promoted to the next level.
Why Did We Raise Our Minimum Pay?
“New talent is becoming more and more difficult to recruit. By offering a higher starting pay, it not only increases our ability to be fully staffed for our members, but it also serves as a benefit to the local economy,” says CEO, Joe Mirachi. “Being a local credit union with branches exclusively in Brevard and Volusia Counties, means our employees live and raise their families in the communities where they work, and they spend their paychecks locally. This benefits small, large, and local businesses and boosts the standard of living in our area.”
How Do We Compare?
Take a look at how Launch FCU’s minimum pay compares to that of the National minimum wage, and State of Florida minimum wage.
|View Open Positions
||National Minimum Wage||$7.25|
|State of Florida||$8.25|
We Have A Lot To Offer
Along with a competitive wage structure, Launch FCU offers a generous, comprehensive benefits package, Monday through Friday hours for employees, tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) plan, training opportunities, and a friendly working environment.
To view employment opportunities at Launch FCU, visit our Careers Page.
- Should You Buy A New Or Old Home?
- Will Refinancing Your Auto Loan Hurt Your Credit Score?
- How To Do Valentine’s Day On A Budget
- Top 5 Ways To Save For A Car
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Finances In 2019
- 4 Best Ways To Budget For A Baby
- How To Overcome Impulse Purchases
- What Items Should You Inspect When Buying A House?
- How To Save Money On Holiday Shopping In 2019
- Four Ways A Personal Loan Can Help You Through A Difficult Time
- What Is Credit Utilization & How Does It Impact Credit Score?
- Why You Should Consider Refinancing Your Car Loan
- 5 Boat Buying Tips For A First Time Buyer
- Top 8 First Time RV Buyer Mistakes To Avoid
- 4 Tips To Help You Save Money This Halloween
- Prepare Your Vehicle For Hurricane Season
- Top 4 Car Buying Mistakes To Avoid
- Why Car Loan Rate & Term Matter
- 7 Tips For First Time Car Buyers
- The Difference Between Secured And Unsecured Loans
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015