It’s Smart To Make A Budget
Have you heard of the word budget before? Do you know what it means? Do you think a budget is only meant for grown-ups? A budget is a plan to help you learn how to be responsible with your money. Let’s dive in and talk about how you can start making
How Do I Start Making A Budget?
Your budget is like a puzzle. There are important pieces to fit together in order to get to the finished product. Here are the main pieces of the puzzle to include when putting together your budget.
- Tracking: Start by figuring out how much money you have right now, how much you earn, and how much you spend on average.
- Saving: Whenever you get money, put some in your Launch FCU savings account. This doesn’t have to be a big amount of your total income. Remember, every little bit helps.
- Balancing: Try to think of additional ways to make money and spend less. Consider doing some extra chores around the house, or helping a neighbor with yard work. It’s always a good idea to look for ways to save money on your everyday purchases, such as looking at local ads or cutting coupons.
Key Budgeting Takeaways
Making a budget doesn’t have to be hard. Once you figure out how all the pieces fit together properly, your budget puzzle will fall right into place. You’ll be surprised by how fast your savings account will build simply by saving a little bit each month. Happy saving!
- How to Stay Safe on Social Media
- 5 Tips on How You Can Be #CyberAware
- 7 Tips For Donating to a Charity
- 8 Tips for Creating Account Passwords
- 5 Tips to Prepare for a Hurricane
- 6 Tips for Back to School
- Should You Buy A New Or Old Home?
- Will Refinancing Your Auto Loan Hurt Your Credit Score?
- How To Do Valentine’s Day On A Budget
- Top 5 Ways To Save For A Car
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Finances In 2019
- 4 Best Ways To Budget For A Baby
- How To Overcome Impulse Purchases
- What Items Should You Inspect When Buying A House?
- How To Save Money On Holiday Shopping In 2019
- Four Ways A Personal Loan Can Help You Through A Difficult Time
- What Is Credit Utilization & How Does It Impact Credit Score?
- Why You Should Consider Refinancing Your Car Loan
- 5 Boat Buying Tips For A First Time Buyer
- Top 8 First Time RV Buyer Mistakes To Avoid
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015