Signature Loans: Get the Money You Need When You Need It Without The Hassle
Do you need money for a vacation, home renovation project, vehicle repair, emergency, or to simply pay off expenses? If you answered yes to any of these questions then a signature loan (personal loan) from Launch FCU could benefit you.
Many times it is hard to obtain a loan if you do not have any assets. One of the biggest advantages to a signature loan is that there is no need for collateral. With a signature loan your signature and promise to pay back the loan are used as collateral, which is why it is sometimes referred to as a “good faith” loan. According to Financial Web, signature loans are a great way for you to obtain liquidity without equity. YourGFM advises that signature loans can also help you to consolidate your debt. Signature loans can be used to consolidate high interest rate credit card debt into one fixed monthly payment that usually comes with a more attractive rate. The interest rate on a signature loan is typically slightly higher than a secured loan simply because there is no collateral offered to back the loan up.
Launch FCU offers signature loans from as little as $300, and up to $15,000 with a max term of 48 months. For a complete list of rates please click here. Now through September 30, any Launch member who applies for a loan using the Launch FCU web loan application, and gets a loan funded will be put into a drawing to win one of three Publix gift cards. For complete details and disclosures on our summer loan promo please visit our promo page.
Applying for a signature loan with Launch FCU has never been so easy. Applying for a loan online is fast, easy, and convenient. You can even electronically sign for your signature loan, so there is no need to drive to the branch. You can also give us a call at 321-455-9400 (option 4) to discuss your options. If you are looking for a little extra cash to use at your leisure, look no further than a signature loan with Launch FCU. Apply for your signature loan today!
APR means Annual Percentage Rate. The rate that you pay on your signature loan will be based on your credit history and approximate term. If your risk profile puts you in a higher risk category your rate may be higher. Rates shown are subject to change without notice. Term affected by amount financed. Certain terms may not be available for all risk categories.
*Loans require credit approval. Term of loan limited to a maximum of 12 months; maximum loan amount is $5,000. (Payment example: payments on a loan with a term of 12 months at 7.99% APR would be approximately $87.02 per $1,000 borrowed). The rate you pay is based on your credit history and term. One time $5 membership fee and $25 minimum deposit required to open an account for new members.
© Copyright 2015 Launch Federal Credit Union. All Rights Reserved
- Should You Buy A New Or Old Home?
- Will Refinancing Your Auto Loan Hurt Your Credit Score?
- How To Do Valentine’s Day On A Budget
- Top 5 Ways To Save For A Car
- 10 Ways To Improve Your Finances In 2019
- 4 Best Ways To Budget For A Baby
- How To Overcome Impulse Purchases
- What Items Should You Inspect When Buying A House?
- How To Save Money On Holiday Shopping In 2019
- Four Ways A Personal Loan Can Help You Through A Difficult Time
- What Is Credit Utilization & How Does It Impact Credit Score?
- Why You Should Consider Refinancing Your Car Loan
- 5 Boat Buying Tips For A First Time Buyer
- Top 8 First Time RV Buyer Mistakes To Avoid
- 4 Tips To Help You Save Money This Halloween
- Prepare Your Vehicle For Hurricane Season
- Top 4 Car Buying Mistakes To Avoid
- Why Car Loan Rate & Term Matter
- 7 Tips For First Time Car Buyers
- The Difference Between Secured And Unsecured Loans
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015