Starting a New Year and Looking To The Future
As a teenager, each new year brings you another step closer to adulthood. It’s busy and exciting, but you’ll find that you have much more to think about than your classes.
When you begin planning for your future, Launch FCU is here to help. Making the move from teenager to adult will be simpler with your credit union on your side. When you turn 18, not only will you switch to the adult newsletter, Shore Lines, but you will find that Launch FCU offers much more than just a savings account.
Are you thinking of getting a summer or a year-round job? Make sure you speak to your employer about direct deposit. With this free program, your paycheck is deposited directly into your Launch FCU account instead of a paper check being issued to you. The need to stand in line and deposit your check is eliminated, and you don’t have to worry about it getting lost or damaged.
If you are 16 or older and do not already have a checking account, now is a great time to open one with Launch FCU. With the Classic Checking account, there is no monthly fee, no per-check fee, and no minimum balance requirement.
When you are 16 or older and have a Launch FCU checking account, you can request a Debit/ATM Card. The Launch FCU Debit Card can be used wherever Visa is honored, and is great for everyday purchases. It is also a Launch FCU ATM Card, which is honored at thousands of ATMs internationally, and can be used with absolutely NO fee at any Launch FCU ATM or at any Publix Presto! ATM.
Launch FCU is also here to help when you are ready to get your first credit card or buy your first car. Come talk with us when you’re ready to take these steps.
The best way to manage all your accounts and services is with Launch FCU’s FREE Online Banking and FREE BillPayer. Check your balances, view transactions, see which checks have cleared, transfer money between accounts, and pay your bills, all at your own computer. If you use Online Banking, you can also sign up for Mobile Banking with Internet Access and Text Banking to obtain account information and access with your cell phone.
Launch FCU has been proud to be your financial institution as you grew. Now that you are entering adulthood, Launch FCU has all the tools you need to build financial strength for your future.\
- Best Places To Watch A Launch On The Space Coast
- 10 Tips To Prepare For Tax Season
- How To Raise A Money Smart Kid
- How to Avoid Bad Check Scams
- 9 Frugal Family & Date Night Ideas!
- 8 Ways to Jump Start Your 2020 Financial Resolutions
- 8 Easy Ways to Avoid Holiday Travel Stress
- 4 Tips On Snagging a Lower Interest Rate Mortgage
- 7 Tips for Avoid Cyber Criminals on Cyber Monday
- Avoid Gift Card Scams This Holiday Season
- Make Your Auto Loan Process Seamless: Here’s What You Need to Refinance!
- If It Connects, Protect It: Maximize Security on Devices
- How to Stay Safe Trick-Or-Treating This Year
- How to Stay Safe on Social Media
- 5 Tips on How You Can Be #CyberAware
- 7 Tips For Donating to a Charity
- 8 Tips for Creating Account Passwords
- 5 Tips to Prepare for a Hurricane
- 6 Tips for Back to School
- Should You Buy A New Or Old Home?
- February 2020
- January 2020
- December 2019
- November 2019
- October 2019
- September 2019
- August 2019
- February 2019
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- July 2018
- June 2018
- May 2018
- April 2018
- March 2018
- February 2018
- January 2018
- December 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015