You can open an account at Launch FCU if you:
- Live, work, worship or attend school in Brevard or Volusia County
- Have an immediate family or household member who satisfies one of the above criteria
An immediate family member includes a spouse, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, and grandchildren of anyone who is a member. This also includes stepparents, stepchildren, step siblings, and adoptive relationships.
To become a member, just open a Savings Account. By doing so you are actually becoming a shareholder in the credit union. Once you’re a member, your immediate family is also eligible to open an account.
Stop by any branch to open your account. You’ll need the following:
- A minimum deposit of just $5
- 2 Forms of ID (A Florida Driver’s License, Passport, Armed Forces ID or a Florida Identification Card)
- To open a business account, your business must operate in Brevard or Volusia County