Take Your Career To The Next Level
Currently, we are looking for enthusiastic individuals who would like to work as full time tellers. Whether you are a member of Launch FCU, or you know of someone who would make a great fit for our team, please consider applying.
We are pleased to announce that effective January 1, 2017, Launch Federal Credit Union is increasing its minimum wage. The minimum pay for entry level employees will be $12.00 per hour. This compares favorably to a state minimum wage of $8.10 per hour, and a national minimum wage of $7.25 per hour. By increasing the minimum pay at the teller level, we believe this will strengthen our ability to recruit new talent, and develop a well-trained pipeline of staff who will be excited to advance their careers within the credit union. For more, visit our News & Promotions section.
Launch FCU Employment offers:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive training
- A positive work environment
Search our Careers Database for current job postings.
Please Apply Online!
- Medical/Dental Insurance.
- 401(k) match (after six months of employment).
- Fully paid training.
- Regular performance appraisals/salary increases.
- Tuition reimbursement for full-time employees (after one year of employment).
- Paid time off for full-time employees.
- Paid holidays.
- Employee health coverage is available at minimal cost to full-time employees.
- Dependent health coverage is available.
- Dental insurance is available to full-time employees.
- Launch FCU pays the full cost of basic life insurance at 2x the annual salary for eligible, active, full-time employees.
- Additional voluntary coverage is available at minimal cost.
- Full-time employees are eligible for long-term disability insurance at no cost after 180 days of employment.
- This pre-tax Safe Harbor plan can supplement your future social security and retirement benefits.
- Full-time employees are eligible to enroll following six months of service.
- Our plan allows individuals to contribute up to the annual maximum limits that apply.
- Launch FCU matches 100% of contributions up to 4% of employee contributions.
- Employees are 100% vested in any contributions allocated to their account.
- Launch FCU is committed to the continued growth and development of our employees through our Educational Benefits Program.
- The Educational Benefits Program is available for full-time employees after one year of service.
- We encourage our employees to increase the effectiveness of their performance in their present positions and we encourage them to obtain skills, knowledge and abilities that improve their careers.