Why Join The Launch FCU Team?
Launch FCU values each and every employee. As our credit union continues to grow, we’re always looking for smart, talented, motivated individuals to join our team!
We have several employment opportunities. Whether you are a member of Launch FCU, or you know of someone who would make a great fit for our team, please consider applying.
Search our Careers Database for current job openings near you.
Benefits Of Employment At Launch FCU:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive training
- A positive work environment
We are pleased to announce that Launch Federal Credit Union is increasing its minimum pay for the third consecutive year. The minimum pay for entry-level employees will be $13.00 per hour, effective January 1, 2019. This is well above the state minimum wage and the national minimum wage. We believe this better enables us to attract the best talent to help our members, plus it serves as a benefit to the local economy. We believe in our employees and their success!
- Medical/Dental Insurance.
- 401(k) match (after six months of employment).
- Fully paid training.
- Regular performance appraisals/salary increases.
- Tuition reimbursement for full-time employees (after one year of employment).
- Paid time off for full-time employees.
- Paid holidays.
- Employee health coverage is available at minimal cost to full-time employees.
- Dependent health coverage is available.
- Dental insurance is available to full-time employees.
- Launch FCU pays the full cost of basic life insurance at 2x the annual salary for eligible, active, full-time employees.
- Additional voluntary coverage is available at minimal cost.
- Full-time employees are eligible for long-term disability insurance at no cost after 90 days of employment.
- This pre-tax Safe Harbor plan can supplement your future social security and retirement benefits.
- Full-time employees are eligible to enroll following six months of service.
- Our plan allows individuals to contribute up to the annual maximum limits that apply.
- Launch FCU matches 100% of contributions up to 4% of employee contributions.
- Employees are 100% vested in any contributions allocated to their account.
- Launch FCU is committed to the continued growth and development of our employees through our Educational Benefits Program.
- The Educational Benefits Program is available for full-time employees after one year of service.
- We encourage our employees to increase the effectiveness of their performance in their present positions and we encourage them to obtain skills, knowledge and abilities that improve their careers.
“Launch Federal Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. Equal opportunity shall be provided without regard to the employee’s age, gender, disability, marital or veteran status, color, race, religion, national origin or any other category protected under local, state, or federal law.”