Phone Scam Alert
Be aware of a phone scam going around where individuals are calling local residents pretending to be from Launch FCU or any other financial institution. If you receive a phone call from someone claiming to be from Launch FCU, do not provide them with any personal or account-related information. Be advised, while Launch FCU does make occasional calls, we will never initiate a call to you requesting account-specific information such as your Online Banking user ID and or password, account number, credit card number, debit card number, or balances on your accounts.
If you receive a call from anyone claiming to be from Launch FCU requesting personal information, hang up immediately and report the phone number and incident to us at 321-455-9400 (option 3). Your account safety is our top priority. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 321-455-9400 (option 3).
News & Promotions
- Shred Days Coming Up
- Equifax Cybersecurity Incident
- Hurricane Irma Recovery
- FREE Home Buying/Credit Score Seminars
- Moved? Changed email? Let us know.
- Phone Scam Alert
- New Digital Banking Suite Coming Fall 2017
- Activate Your Chip ATM/Debit Card
- We’ve Increased Our Minimum Pay
- Proud to be a 5-Star Rated Credit Union on Bauerfinancial.com
- As Low As 3% Down for your New Home
- Mobile Check Deposit Makes Life Easier