IRA accounts, or Individual Retirement Accounts, are a great way to save money for your retirement. Launch FCU IRA accounts can help you to save money for life after retirement. Launch FCU offers two types of IRA accounts:
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
These accounts may offer tax benefits. Consult your tax adviser to determine how an IRA can provide the maximum benefits for you.
The type of IRA account that you choose can affect your family’s long-term savings. It is important to understand the difference between Traditional IRA accounts and Roth IRA accounts in order to select the individual retirement account that is best for you.
For more information on Traditional IRA accounts and Roth IRA accounts, please call us at 321-455-9400 (inside Brevard) or 800-662-5257 (outside Brevard), or stop in to any of our conveniently located branch locations.
- How much will I need to save for retirement?
- How much will I receive in Social Security?
- I’m retired, how long will my savings last?
- How much can I save with my 401(k)?
- How much will inflation affect my retirement?