Launch FCU believes in providing you with the resources necessary to help you reach your financial goals. Here are some useful resources you can use to help you achieve your financial dreams:
- MyInsuranceInfo.com—Used to verify your vehicle insurance on your Launch FCU loan is up to date
- BillingTree – To make an online payment using your Debit card. Charges may apply.
- MoneyGram—To make an express payment utilizing MoneyGram. Charges may apply.
- TurboTax—Provides Launch members with discounts when doing their taxes online.
- U.S. Savings Bonds—Information provided by the U.S. Treasury. Allows you to purchase bonds, verify redemption, and get other useful information.
- Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex Website—Make plans to visit the place where it all started for us. A tour of the Kennedy Space Center.
- Refresh Your Cache— Step-by-step instructions on how to completely clear your cache by browser type.
- #HurricaneStrong – A national hurricane resilience initiative to save lives and homes through collaboration with leading organizations in the disaster safety movement.
- Fueleconomy.gov – This website is provided by the U.S. Department of Energy as a resource help consumers make informed decisions when purchasing a vehicle, and how to save fuel costs.
- Fuel Economy Guide – Free guide to features fuel economy, annual fuel cost, and emissions information for new model year vehicles.
As a member of Launch FCU, you can save up to $15 on TurboTax® — the #1 best-selling tax software. With TurboTax, you’ll get your taxes done right and your biggest possible refund, guaranteed. And with NEW TurboTax Live, you can have a live CPA or EA by your side to answer questions and review your tax return. Start TurboTax today and save!
Visit http://turbotax.intuit.com/lp/yoy/guarantees.jsp for TurboTax product guarantees and other important information. Limited time offer. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service and support options subject to change without notice. Intuit, TurboTax and TurboTax Online, among others, are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. in the United States and other countries.