The Launch FCU Digital Banking Suite makes managing your finances easy, with 24.7 access to your Launch FCU accounts from any device.
When logging into Digital Banking, you will now see all accounts for which you are a signer. For example:
- Primary Owner
- Joint Owner
- Business Account
- Representative Payee
Joint Owners should create their own User ID and Password. By choosing to share the primary owner’s user name and/or password, you are releasing the credit union of responsibility for transactions made by the Joint Owner.
Our Digital Banking User Guide will help walk you through everything you can do in Launch FCU’s Digital Banking Suite. This guide includes step-by-step instructions, along with helpful screenshots to guide you.
Digital Banking From Wherever you Are
Manage your finances better, faster, and more conveniently. Our Digital Banking Suite provides you with:
- Seamless design across all devices
- The ability to self-enroll from any device
- Forgot password capability
- Customization of your digital banking home page
- In-depth finance management tools
- Ability to send and receive secure messages within Digital Banking
- Advanced alerts to help you manage your accounts
- Ability to send money to other people fast.
- With Mobile Banking, you have access to Mobile Check Deposit.
- Allows you to remotely deposit your checks without having to visit a branch or ATM
- Snap a photo of the check(s) you want to deposit with your smartphone
- Fill in dollar amount and account, then click “Make a Deposit.”
- Click here for the Mobile Check Deposit Agreement and Disclosure
We’ve Updated Our Mobile Deposit Process
What is happening?
For your protection, we have updated the check endorsement instructions for making deposits through our mobile app.
What do I need to do differently?
When you make mobile deposits in the future, please follow these steps:
- Select the account to use for your deposit.
- Enter the amount.
- Sign the back of your check and write, “For Mobile Deposit only at Launch FCU” below your signature.
- Take a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- Submit your deposit
Helpful tips for Mobile Deposit:
- Photo must be taken in a well-lit room.
- Photo must be taken on a flat surface.
- Photo must be taken on a neutral background. Example: no verbiage or graphics around or behind the item.
- Brightness on phone needs to be turned up (from settings).
- Endorsement needs to be as follows in the designated endorsement area: member signature FIRST then BELOW the signature “For mobile deposit only at Launch FCU.
- Penmanship needs to be clear and legible.
- Check needs to be in good condition. Example: Flat with no folds, waves or tears.
- Photo needs to be of good quality. Example: the item needs to be lined up in rectangle and must be in focus
Setting up recurring transfers or loan payments is easy in Digital Banking! View these simple steps for quick set-up.
Digital Banking Agreements & Disclosures
Quickly view our agreements and disclosures for P2P, MoneyDesktop, Mobile Check Deposit, and E-Sign.
- Launch FCU Digital Banking Agreement
- Launch FCU E-Sign Disclosure & Consent
- Launch FCU eStatement Agreement
- P2P Terms & Conditions
- MoneyDesktop Terms & Conditions
- Mobile Check Deposit Agreement
Download Our Mobile App
We’re Here To Help With Your Digital Banking Needs
If you have questions regarding Launch FCU’s Digital Banking Suite, make sure to view our FAQ’s page or YouTube Channel. Our Digital Banking FAQ page will provide you with the answers to the most-asked Digital Banking questions, along with step-by-step video tutorials to help you get the most out of Digital Banking. You can also call us at 321-455-9400 (option 0) for assistance with Digital Banking.