The Launch FCU Digital Banking Suite makes managing your finances easy, with 24.7 access to your Launch FCU accounts from any device.
Members are encouraged to change their User ID and/or Password for Digital Banking prior to our System Upgrade starting 2/15/19.
On 2/18/19 when logging into Digital Banking, you will now see all accounts for which you are a signer. For example:
- Primary Owner
- Joint Owner
- Business Account
- Representative Payee
On 2/18/19 Joint Owners will need to create their own User ID and Password. By choosing to share the primary owner’s user name and/or password, you are releasing the credit union of responsibility for transactions made by the Joint Owner.
Get Started With Digital Banking
View Our Digital Banking User Guide
Our Digital Banking User Guide will help walk you through everything you can do in Launch FCU’s Digital Banking Suite. This guide includes step-by-step instructions, along with helpful screenshots to guide you.
Digital Banking From Wherever you Are
Manage your finances better, faster, and more conveniently. Our Digital Banking Suite will provide you with:
- Seamless design across all devices
- The ability to self-enroll from any device
- Forgot password capability
- Customization of your digital banking home page
- In-depth finance management tools
- Ability to send and receive secure messages within Digital Banking
- Advanced alerts to help you manage your accounts
- Ability to send money to other people fast.
Set Up Recurring Transfers and Loan Payments
It’s easy in Digital Banking! View these simple steps for quick set-up.
Digital Banking Agreements & Disclosures
Quickly view our agreements and disclosures for P2P, MoneyDesktop, Mobile Check Deposit, and E-Sign.
- Launch FCU Digital Banking Agreement
- Launch FCU E-Sign Disclosure & Consent
- Launch FCU eStatement Agreement
- P2P Terms & Conditions
- MoneyDesktop Terms & Conditions
- Mobile Check Deposit Agreement
Download Our Mobile App
We’re Here To Help With Your Digital Banking Needs
If you have questions regarding Launch FCU’s Digital Banking Suite, make sure to view our FAQ’s page or YouTube Channel. Our Digital Banking FAQ page will provide you with the answers to the most-asked Digital Banking questions, along with step-by-step video tutorials to help you get the most out of Digital Banking. You can also call us at 321-455-9400 (option 3) for assistance with Digital Banking.