- They won’t get lost in the mail
- They can’t be stolen from your mailbox
- They are stored easily and securely online for 24 months
- You can view them several days earlier than mailed statements
- Only print them if you need them, so you’ll save trees!
- They’re free
How To Enroll In eStatements
When you sign into Digital Banking for the first time, you will have the option to enroll in eStatements. If you decline to enroll during the account creation process, you will be able to enroll in eStatements at any time during a future session. To enroll in eStatements follow the below instructions.
- Login to Digital Banking.
- Click on Settings>Statement Delivery.
- Click the pencil icon next to your Savings Account.
- Select “E-Statement” from the drop-down menu.
- Ensure the email address we have is correct and up-to-date. You must have a valid and up-to-date email address to enroll in eStatements.
- If you have an additional email you want to have your statements sent to, enter that email address in the “Alternate Email Address” field.
- Click “Set.”
If you are enrolling in eStatements for the first time, you will need to read and agree to the eStatement Delivery agreement. If you decline, you will not be eligible to utilize eStatements until you agree with the terms. In addition, you may need to verify your ability to view PDF files the firs time you want to view an online statement. Follow the prompts to complete the verification process. If you are not able to view PDF documents, Adobe Reader is available for most operating systems. You can download Adobe Reader for free.