- They won’t get lost in the mail
- They can’t be stolen from your mailbox
- They are stored easily and securely online for 24 months
- You can view them several days earlier than mailed statements
- Only print them if you need them, so you’ll save trees!
- They’re free
How To Enroll In eStatements
When you sign into Digital Banking for the first time, you will have the option to enroll in eStatements. If you decline to enroll during the account creation process, you will be able to enroll in eStatements at any time during a future session. To enroll in eStatements follow the below instructions.
- Login to Digital Banking.
- Click on Services.
- Click on Statement Delivery Preference.
- Click the button “Get Code” to receive a 4-digit code. Put code into “Verify” box. Hit “Verify”. You will see a screen that says “PDF verification Success.” Hit the “close” button.
- On the Statement Delivery Preferences screen, click the drop down box to select statement delivery preference. Type in your delivery email address. Accept the Electronic Statement disclosure. Hit submit. You must have a valid and up-to-date email address to enroll in e-Statements.
- If you have an additional email you want to have your statements sent to, enter that email address in the “Alternate Email Address” field.
If you are not able to view PDF documents, Adobe Reader is available for most operating systems. You can download Adobe Reader for free.