With Mobile Banking from Launch FCU you have access to your accounts anytime from anywhere.
- View your account summary
- Make transfers
- Pay bills
- Use Mobile Check Deposit
- Check rates
- View locations
- Deposit checks
- View your account balance(s)
- Transfer funds between your Launch accounts
- Pay bills
- Pay other people with Popmoney®
- Locate a Launch FCU branch
- Locate Launch FCU ATMs
- Review rates and dividends
- And a whole lot more.
- With Mobile Banking, you have access to Mobile Check Deposit.
- Allows you to remotely deposit your checks without having to visit a branch or ATM
- Snap a photo of the check(s) you want to deposit with your smartphone
- Fill in dollar amount and account, then click “Make a Deposit.”
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions
- Click here for the Mobile Check Deposit Agreement and Disclosure
We’ve Updated Our Mobile Deposit Process
What is happening?
For your protection, we have updated the check endorsement instructions for making deposits through our mobile app.
What do I need to do differently?
When you make mobile deposits in the future, please follow these steps:
- Select the account to use for your deposit.
- Enter the amount.
- Sign the back of your check and write, “For Mobile Deposit only at Launch FCU” below your signature.
- Take a photo of the front and back of your endorsed check.
- Submit your deposit
Helpful tips for Mobile Deposit:
- Photo must be taken in a well-lit room.
- Photo must be taken on a flat surface.
- Photo must be taken on a neutral background. Example: no verbiage or graphics around or behind the item.
- Brightness on phone needs to be turned up (from settings).
- Endorsement needs to be as follows in the designated endorsement area: member signature FIRST then BELOW the signature “For mobile deposit only at Launch FCU.
- Penmanship needs to be clear and legible.
- Check needs to be in good condition. Example: Flat with no folds, waves or tears.
- Photo needs to be of good quality. Example: the item needs to be lined up in rectangle and must be in focus
Mobile Banking Access:
- Be enrolled in Digital Banking
- Download our Mobile Banking app via App Store on your mobile device
- Read detailed instructions.