It all starts with Online Banking, and all you need is a computer and an Internet connection to have 24/7 access to your Launch FCU accounts wherever you have an Internet connection. Self-enroll in Online Banking to get started today!
Launch FCU will be launching a completely new Digital Banking Suite during the Fall of 2017. Our new Digital Banking Suite will provide a seamless design regardless of the device you use. It will also include great new features that are not available with our current Online Banking platform. Stay tuned for important information to help you make the switch to our new Digital Banking Suite.
With Online Banking, you can:
- Access all of your Launch FCU accounts
- Transfer funds between Launch FCU accounts
- Use Bill Payer to pay bills and set up payment reminders
- Make person-to-person payments with Popmoney®
- Enroll in E-Statements
- Set up alerts from your Launch FCU accounts
How To Enroll In Online Banking
Enrolling in Online Banking at Launch FCU is now easier than ever with self-enroll! Save time, money, and gas by enrolling in Online Banking from your home, on the go, or wherever you are. Simply click “Enroll In Online Banking” in the orange Online Banking login box on the home page, or visit Online Banking directly
- Click the “Enroll In Online Banking” link located in the Online Banking login box on the home page of Launch FCU’s website.
- Read through the self-enrollment disclosure, and click “I Agree.”
- Provide answers to the authentication questions, and click “submit.”
- Create a User ID. Your User ID must be all alpha or a combination of alpha and numeric. You are not able to use a numeric ID.
- Create a password that is 8-15 characters in length.
- Confirm your password, and click “Submit.”
- You will receive a confirmation that you have successfully enrolled in Online Banking.
- Click the link titled, “Click here for Multi-Factor Authentication Enrollment” to set up multi-factor authentication for increased security.
View complete instructions on how to self-enroll in Online Banking.
While you’re at it, don’t forget to sign up for eStatements. Read instructions on how to enroll in eStatements.
Due to increased regulatory requirements with online banking, all Launch FCU online banking users who currently use numbers as their User ID will need to update their User ID to contain Either all alpha (letter) characters or a combination of alpha and numeric
To change your User ID:
- Log in to Online Banking using your current User ID and Password
- Select the “Your Preferences” tab- Select “Login Security Credential”
- In the “Change Password” box, at the right hand side of the screen, select the “Change User ID” link
- Your new User ID must be either all alpha characters (letters) or a combination of letters and numbers, is case sensitive, and must be 8-15 characters in length and contain no symbols. Read detailed instructions.