We are committed to providing the most protection possible in safeguarding our members’ account information and sensitive data.
An added security feature within our Online Banking platform:
- When you enroll in Online Banking, you’ll select a passphrase and an image. You’ll also be asked to answer three security questions.
- Store this information in a safe place for future reference.
- Each time you access Online Banking, you’ll be shown your image and passphrase.
- If both are what you’ve selected, then it’s safe to enter your password.
- If the system does not recognize the computer you’re using, you will be asked one of the security questions.
- This provides additional verification that you are the authorized user.
If you’d like additional information on MFA, contact a Launch Account Specialist at 321-455-9400 (inside Brevard), Option 3.
for our Online Banking Users:
- We encrypt all data transmissions between your computer and our data center.
- We also encrypt User IDs and passwords.
- Never divulge your User IDs and/or passwords to anyone, including any individual claiming to work for Launch FCU.
- You are allowed up to three attempts to login to Online Banking. After a third unsuccessful attempt, you’ll have to contact Launch FCU to reset your password.
- You can reset your own password from the launchfcu.com home page. But you’ll need to set up this service in advance:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select “Your Preferences” tab, choose “Login Security Credentials” from the dropdown
- Use the “Change Password” box on the right
- For your best protection, change your password frequently.
- Be alert to a specific kind of malware (virus) that opens fake pop-up windows during Online Banking transactions. It will attempt to trick you into re-entering your credentials (login and password). Don’t be fooled.
- Never click on suspicious links.
- Install software protection on your computer AND keep it up-to-date.
- Run full system scans at least once per week.