Space Center Branches Closed Due To Govt. Shutdown
For those government workers who are affected by the government shutdown and are experiencing a loss of pay, Launch FCU is offering a special loan if you need help until your paychecks resume.
These Benefits Include:
- Interest-free loan with a term up to 12 months
- Maximum loan amount is $3,000 (Loan amount equal to the amount of one biweekly or two weekly net paychecks)
- Must be a member of Launch FCU, or become a member in order to apply for the interest-free loan
- Must be an existing federal or contract employee affected by the government shutdown resulting in missed pay. Pay verification is required.
- Establish direct deposit of net check into Launch FCU savings or checking account
- Deadline to apply is January 31, 2019 (date may be extended as needed)
- Other restrictions may apply
- Apply at any Launch FCU branch