System Upgrade Updates
Digital Banking is now available and all transaction history should be updated. We are still processing credit card and mortgage history. Thank you for your patience and understanding as it took longer than anticipated.
You may also notice that we have a new Audio Response System. To access the Audio Response System, please call 321-455-9400. Then, listen for the main menu. For the Automated Response System, please press 1. You will be prompted to enter you social security number followed by #. This is how the system will locate your account. Your pin will be the last four of your social. Enter that four digital number and then press #. You will be prompted to enter a new 4-digit pin. Then the audio response system will go through your account with you and provide you with your options.
Due to our system upgrade the following has changed:
- Launch FCU strongly encourages you to change your username and password to your Digital Banking account. If you choose not to change your username and password, you are releasing the credit union of responsibility for transactions made by the joint owner.
- Any account or loan you are a joint member or co-borrower on will appear when you’re logged into your primary account.
- If your username and password is shared with a joint owner, they will be able to see all of the same accounts and be able to make transactions.
- Joint owners will not be able to request a password reset for a digital banking login. Only the primary can request it. We suggest joint members create their own logins so they can see only their own accounts and loans.
- All members will need to re-enroll in mobile deposit. This includes accepting the terms and conditions.
- If you do not wish to see certain accounts that are now viewable, go to MENU, then SETTINGS, then ACCOUNT PREFERENCES. Click on the accounts you wish not to view, and choose HIDE or UNHIDE.